Applications are invited for the posts of
FULL-TIME CLERICAL ASSISTANT
PART-TIME CLERICAL ASSISTANT
Summary of Role:
Clerical Assistants are accountable to the Manager of the credit union for carrying out a range of administrative and operational activities that contribute to the effective running of the credit union and providing quality services to the members.
Key knowledge, skills and experience required include;
- Leaving Certificate or its equivalent is essential
- Certificate or Diploma in Business Studies, Secretarial or equivalent course is essential
- Working knowledge of accounting and financial analysis skills
- Proficient in verbal and written communications and reporting
- Ability to use discretion and sensitivity in member contacts
- Proficient in computer systems
- Demonstrate self initiative while working within the ethos of the Credit Union
The successful candidates will display a pleasant personality, will be trustworthy and be able to demonstrate a commitment to member service. A relevant qualification in the financial service industry or being prepared to study for same would be an advantage. Applications for the above position detailing education, experience, current salary should be made in writing and addressed to:
THE OFFICE SUPERVISOR,
MULLINGAR CREDIT UNION,
OLIVER PLUNKETT STREET,
MULLINGAR, CO WESTMEATH.
Closing date for applications:
Saturday, 5th August 2017
Please indicate if your application is in respect of the full-time or the part-time position.
Short listing may apply based on written applications against the criteria set out above.
A panel may be formed from which further vacancies may be filled.
Canvassing will disqualify.
Mullingar Credit Union Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.