The common bond is the factor which unites the members of a Credit Union together, this relates to those living or working in the same area. It defines the area in which a credit union can operate. The common bond area of Mullingar Credit Union is shown on the map below.
We want you to be a part of Mullingar Credit Union so if you live, work, or attend school within the common bond, or live with a relative that is already a member, you can join today!
Benefits of Joining Mullingar Credit Union
- We offer a wide range of financial services.
- Convenient and flexible loans at low interest rates.
- No transaction charges or hidden fees.
- Dividend on your savings.
- Deposit Guarantee Scheme – find out more here.
- Loan Protection and Life Savings Insurance at no direct cost to the eligible member – find out more here.
- Open Monday to Saturday and late night opening on Thursday night (Mullingar Office).
- Friendly personal service.
- Online Services.