There are a number of ways to grow your savings with our Credit Union:
- Call in to any of our 5 offices (Mullingar, Kinnegad, Castlepollard, Rochfortbridge or Longford) and lodge at the counter.
- Use our Express Lodgement service in our Mullingar office.
- Direct Debit: call into any of our offices to complete a direct debit mandate.
- EFT: use your credit union IBAN & BIC to transfer money into savings as you please. These can be found on your credit union transaction receipt and statement.
- Wages: have your wages paid directly into your credit union account. Provide your employer with your credit union IBAN & BIC to transfer your wages into your credit union account.
- Debit Card Payments: call into any of our offices or ring us on 044 9348817 to make a lodgement.
- Payroll deduction: have your savings deducted directly from your wages or salary. Complete a payroll form in any of our offices. Check with your employer to see if they facilitate this scheme.
- Have your pension, social welfare payments and benefits paid directly into your credit union account.
Every Credit Union account has a unique BIC and IBAN number which means that the account can accept electronic transactions like direct debits and standing orders. Our accounts are fully SEPA compliant.