Going on holidays?
Use our new Click & Collect foreign exchange service to order your currency from Mullingar Credit Union. Just click on the image below.
Mullingar Credit Union offers a Bureau de Change and other Foreign Exchange services through FEXCO (Foreign Exchange Company).
Bureau de Change
- This service is only available to Members of the Credit Union.
- We buy and sell foreign notes.
- Most common currencies are readily available on demand e.g. Sterling, US Dollars, but members are advised to pre-order to avoid disappointment.
- Please contact our Mullingar office for daily rates.
- A passport or drivers licence is required from members completing a foreign exchange transaction valued between €2,500 and €10,000.
- A passport or drivers licence and current proof of address e.g. utility bill, is required from members completing a foreign exchange transaction valued over €10,000.
We facilitate secure electronic funds transfers to bank accounts in a wide range of countries.
You will need photo ID and proof of address in order to complete these transactions.
We also accept the transfer of foreign (non euro) funds into member accounts.
For more information on this please contact our office on (044) 9348817 or send an email to email@example.com